Monday, September 7, 2009

Vacation crafting

As well as the usual packing for a trip, there has been a huge amount of sewing and crafting in the past week. I have sewn 9 skirts to match the new T-shirts for the special trip to the happiest place on earth.


I have learned to make curly clippies to go with the new skirts that match the T-shirts for the special trip to the happiest place on earth.

And then I needed a crafty project to take - just in case there was any down time on the special trip to the happiest place on earth.


I gathered my supplies for my project (something like this maybe?), and then I needed something to carry them all in.


Ta-da! A new crafty bag, in fabric that makes me happy, for a little project to take on the special vacation to the happiest place on earth.

1 comment:

  1. okay, you're crackin' me up with the happiest place on earth!

    call me when you return to the land of average.

    ReplyDelete